Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is becoming a much-needed way of dealing with the complexities of an organisation’s hybrid IT platform. In this course, you learn how to deal with IaC using Terraform, one of the most powerful tool for handling the Infrastructure as Code principles. This course focus on
- why we should adopt Infrastructure as Code paradigm
- what is Terraform
- how to use Terraform with AWS and Microsoft Azure
Terraform will be introduced with a lot of hands on exercise using both AWS and Microsoft Azure providers.
The course is divided in 2 days
NOTE: It is also possible to book only Day 1. Day 1 is mandatory for Day 2.
The course is On-site (in Company) training.
The course is based on practical usage of Terraform and therefore each participant needs to have a PC/laptop to follow up the exercises, git installation is required.
Software Developers, IT Operations Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, DevOps Engineers
After this course, you will be able to
1) Terraform Introduction
2) Terraform basics
1) Provisioning a web application in the cloud with Terraform
- Terraform version configuration management
- Terraform life cycle management with Docker
- CI/CD introduction
- CI/CD implementation
2) Incremental Implementation of the architecture in the cloud using Agile principles
For the Price of Day 1 and Day2 or only Day 1 contact us